THE PROGRAM THAT HELPS YOU GET BEYOND INSOMNIA FOR GOOD
- Specialized education designed to help your brain to unlearn the fear of insomnia — new modules unlock every 7 days
- 4 1:1 personalized coaching calls
- Online community support off of Facebook
- Unlimited questions throughout the 3-months to support you in between sessions
- Surprise BONUS (trust me, you'll love it 🧡)
THIS PROGRAM IS A PERFECT FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You're ready to get knowledge and education that actually makes sense and works LONG-TERM
- You've already tried a bunch of other things (including CBT-I)
- You're tired of relying on meds to sleep
- You're worried nothing will ever work
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
"I have learned over the course of our time together to come to a point of genuine understanding about sleep, insomnia and the dealings of day to day life. I cannot begin to express my gratitude on this journey and I feel fully confident I have reached the end of the road. For weeks into months now I have not had a worry or concern about sleep. I sleep peacefully, and wake up peacefully and in between, I identify those bumps in the road as part of the path. Sometimes i wake up many hours before my alarm, sometimes i sleep past it. Other times, I’ll fall back asleep right away, other times I’ll fall asleep sometime later.
But nowhere during any of these highly variable nights have I ever felt, fear, worry, apprehension or simply unwellness.
I’d like to conclude by saying you have made this all very possible by all your supportive and caring work, and I truly will always remember you.
Thank you for everything Beth. You have given hope to me where once there really was none. I thought I’d be doomed to a life of plotting, planning and trying to work around my sleep schedule. Dwelling on sounds, sights and in between when I lay in bed. I’ve learned to let go, and I hope you have the best life can offer as you’ve given me the best possibility of what my own life can offer: a world of normalcy and acceptance with regards to what once was such a delicate subject for me - sleep."
- Ahmed M.