mind. body. sleep.
1:1 Mentorship for Insomnia
Getting beyond insomnia for good.
I know what it's like to struggle deeply with sleep.
Creating the program I wish I would have had...
Beth Kendall MA, FNTP
Insomnia started as a young girl for me. It got increasingly worse throughout life and no matter what I did, I always ended up back in a cycle of insomnia.
Life changed when I started learning about the mind-body connection, how the nervous system works, and the miracle of neuroplasticity. Finally I understood what insomnia was and why it was happening.
For decades I cycled through doctor after doctor, specialist after specialist, sleep study after sleep study, and none of it worked.
I want to keep others from spending so much time, money and hope on things that don't last.
Which is why I created Mind. Body. Sleep.
This program was a labor of love for me. Life is so much sweeter when you're not worried about sleep all the time 🧡
If you find yourself...
- Wondering WHY nothing works long-term no matter what you do
- Feeling like your brain is broken and won't sleep like other people's
- Getting scared insomnia is never going to go away
- Trying everything only to have it stop working after a while
- Sick of taking meds and all the guilt and stress that comes with it
- Sleeping okay now but feel like insomnia is always lurking around the corner
- Constantly having to consider sleep before you commit to things
- Sick of living on the sidelines because of a sleep problem
- Feeling completely alone like no one gets the extent of what you're dealing with
- Feeling almost scared to hope something is going to work
- Perplexed as to how most people can just fall asleep so easily
- Wondering why you're always tired yet wired
- Thinking about sleep all day but then the minute you hit the pillow you are WIDE AWAKE
- Feeling like you're the only one on the planet dealing with this
- Just existing and never truly enjoying anything because you're so exhausted and worried about sleep all the time
I can help you.
Mind. Body. Sleep. is a comprehensive, all inclusive 3-month mentorship for insomnia.
This isn't a do-it-yourself program with no guidance, I am with you every step of the way.
Books and and blogs and YouTubes are great, but they're not comprehensive. You waste a LOT of time piecing things together trying to figure it out, which just contributes to the stress of not sleeping.
THE MENTORSHIP INCLUDES:
✔️ THREE FULL MONTHS OF SUPPORT
This program is a roadmap out of insomnia.
✔️ CURATED VIDEO CURRICULUM
The video curriculum is something you can refer back to as many times as you need to. Plus, it's not boring!
✔️ 4 PRIVATE 1:1 SESSIONS
These sessions are priceless. I'll keep you on track and help you get unstuck with whatever comes up along the way.
✔️ PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY (off Facebook)
Belong to a community where you can ask questions whenever you want and connect with others who are on the same path. I check in every day during the week.
✔️ SURPRISE BONUS
All of my students have LOVED the bonus 🧡
I work globally with people all over the world. During 1:1 sessions, we explore your unique situation and progress. All sessions are phone-based.
The program includes an in depth video curriculum designed specifically for insomnia recovery. Education is priceless — once you understand what insomnia is and where it comes from, you'll never struggle with it the same way again.
Community is super important when you're going through insomnia. You don't have to do it alone anymore.
Unlimited questions are welcomed in the forum. I know how perplexing insomnia can be— it helps to get answers right away instead of having to wait in between visits.
How much are you missing out on because of a sleep problem?
3 Simple Steps to Recovery
1. UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM: Understanding and education are key — you can't get beyond what you don't understand. Education is the beginning of the transformation and the foundation for everything else. This curriculum will empower you.
2. RESPOND IN HELPFUL WAYS: We can influence our brain's perception of threat through our responses. Fostering a sense of safety around sleep through accurate knowledge, acceptance, and self-kindness, teaches our nervous system that it's okay to let go of hyperarousal. I'll help you step out of the unintentional resistance that perpetuates the cycle of insomnia.
3. LIVE YOUR LIFE: Recovering from insomnia is an experiential process; it doesn't happen through learning alone. Using the principles of neuroplasticity, I'll help you integrate everything you learn into everyday life. It's 100% possible to expand your nervous system and find meaning in life even while going through insomnia recovery.
Yes, you can fully recover from insomnia.
This program is perfect if you want to...
- Learn exactly what insomnia is and why it becomes chronic
- Avoid the common mistakes that keep you stuck in the cycle of insomnia
- Learn how to think about insomnia so it loses its power over you
- Get back into life
- Start living instead of just existing
- Deal with the physical manifestations of insomnia
- Make actual plans and know you'll be able to stick with them
- Feel a sense of hope instead of hopelessness
- Figure out the thoughts and beliefs supporting what you don't want
- Stop going through life like a zombie.
- Be present with friends and family (instead of being distracted by exhaustion)
- Stop spending time and money on products, supplements, and programs that don’t work
Change your relationship with sleep forever.
Do it for you. Do it for life.
Is this approach based in science?
What if I'm currently on medication?
Does 3 months of support mean it will take me 3 months to recover?
Can I get access to all the content right away?
How long are appointments?
Who is this program NOT for?
Do you do discovery calls?
What if I'm already working with a doctor or therapist?
Do you have a refund policy?
How long do I get access to the curriculum?
Break the pattern of insomnia for good.
Here's what people are saying about Mind. Body. Sleep...
"Blessed to find Mind. Body. Sleep!"
Even more than sleep, Beth's approach actually helps with many other aspects of life. As someone who has struggled badly with insomnia, Beth’s program helped me not only find sleep again, but also understand and stop fearing sleep disturbance. She is constantly reassuring and supportive... I cannot recommend her highly enough.
~ Clare M.
"This is the best program for insomnia."
This program explained things about sleep I haven't heard anywhere else! It helped me clear out strongholds in my mind and allowed me to realize that there was nothing wrong with me. I learned everything I needed to know to gain a better perspective on sleep. Highly recommend the program — Beth really cares about helping people and knows what it's like to go through it.
~ Vincent Carotenuto
"Hugely helpful for insomnia."
"Helped me even more than I imagined."
Throughout the entire process, Beth helped me feel supported, validated, and less alone. She is so kind and understood exactly what I was going through. It’s almost like I want my friends to go through insomnia just so I can refer them to Beth! (Just kidding, sort of.) I went from being a nervous wreck to sleeping well every night! I HIGHLY recommend the program.
~ Ruby Ferro
"Helped me look at sleep in a new way."
I ran from pillar to post for many years in frustration seeking a solution to my sleep problem. Beth"s program enabled me to look at sleep in a new and better way. Heartily recommend to anyone suffering from insomnia.
Not quite ready for a personal coaching program yet?
Start with my FREE email course.
Nine emails over 14 days where you'll learn all the basics you need to understand insomnia.