mind. body. sleep.
An 8-Week Program for Insomnia
Helping people get free from the fear of not sleeping.
Sometimes you just need to work with someone who's been there.
I created the program I wish I would have had...
Beth Kendall MA, FNTP
Insomnia started as a young girl for me. It got worse throughout life and no matter what I did, I always ended up back in a cycle of insomnia.
Life changed when I started learning about the mind-body connection, how the nervous system works, and the miracle of neuroplasticity. Finally I understood what insomnia was and why it was happening.
For decades I cycled through doctor after doctor, specialist after specialist, sleep study after sleep study, and... nothing. None of it worked long-term, or even short-term for that matter.
Which is why I created mind. body. sleep.
I wasted so much precious time, money, and hope on things that didn't work and I want to change that for others. I'm the guide I wish I would have had back then.
This program was a labor of love for me. Life is so much sweeter when you're not worried about sleep all the time 🧡
If you are...
- Wondering why nothing works long-term no matter what you do
- Feeling like your brain is broken and won't sleep like other people's
- Scared insomnia is never going to go away
- Trying everything only to have it stop working after a while
- Sick of taking meds and all the guilt and stress that comes with it
- Sleeping okay now but feel like insomnia is always lurking around the corner
- Constantly having to consider sleep before you commit to things
- Sick of living on the sidelines because of a sleep problem
- Feeling completely alone like no one gets the extent of what you're dealing with
- Feeling almost scared to hope something is going to work
- Perplexed as to how most people can just fall asleep so easily
- Wondering why you're always tired yet wired
- Thinking about sleep all day but then the minute you hit the pillow you are wide awake
- Feeling like you're the only one on the planet dealing with this
- Just existing and never truly enjoying anything because you're so exhausted and worried about sleep all the time
I can help you...
Mind. Body. Sleep. is a comprehensive, all inclusive program for insomnia.
This isn't a do-it-yourself program with no guidance, I am with you every step of the way.
Books and and blogs and YouTubes are great, but they're not comprehensive. You waste a lot of time piecing things together trying to figure it out, which just contributes to the stress of not sleeping.
✔️ 8-WEEK CURATED ONLINE CURRICULUM
✔️ 4 PRIVATE 1:1 SESSIONS
✔️ PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY (off Facebook)
✔️ UNLIMITED QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT
✔️ SURPRISE BONUS
I work with people from all over the world. During 1:1 sessions, we explore your unique situation and progress. All sessions are phone-based.
The program includes an in depth video curriculum designed specifically for your recovery. Education is priceless — once you understand what insomnia is and where it comes from, you'll never struggle with it the same way again.
Community is super important when you're going through insomnia. You don't have to do it alone anymore.
Unlimited questions are welcomed in the forum. I answer them every day except weekends. I know how perplexing insomnia can be— it helps to get answers right away instead of having to wait in between visits.
How much are you missing out on in life because of a sleep problem?
Everything You Need to Recover from Insomnia
ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE: Understanding and education are key — you can't get beyond what you don't understand. Education is the beginning of the transformation and the foundation for everything else. This curriculum will empower you.
ACCEPTANCE: Exploring the role of acceptance and understanding how resistance unintentionally keeps us stuck in the cycle. I help you move from control to flow, so sleep isn't such a battle anymore.
NEUROPLASTICITY: Using the principles of neuroplasticity you'll learn how to recognize and shift the unhelpful patterns contributing to insomnia and move them towards a more meaningful life.
NERVOUS SYSTEM CAPACITY: The goal is to collaborate with your nervous system, not work against it! We can influence and rewire our brain's perception of danger through our responses. Expansion of the nervous system is a byproduct of this education
SELF-COMPASSION: Self-compassion doesn't get rid of the difficult moments in life, but it changes how you deal with them, how you feel, and how you respond — all of which have a meaningful effect on recovery.
Yes, you can fully recover from insomnia.
I'll help you...
- Learn exactly what insomnia is and why it becomes chronic
- Avoid the common mistakes that keep you stuck in the cycle of insomnia
- Learn how to think about insomnia so it loses its power over you
- Get back into life
- Start living instead of just existing
- Deal with the physical manifestations of insomnia
- Make actual plans and know you'll be able to stick with them
- Feel a sense of hope instead of hopelessness
- Figure out the thoughts and beliefs supporting what you don't want
- Stop going through life like a zombie.
- Be present with friends and family (instead of being distracted by exhaustion)
- Stop spending time and money on products, supplements, and programs that don’t work
This program will change your relationship with sleep forever.
Do it for yourself. Do it for your family. Do it for your life.
Can I get access to all the content right away?
What if I'm currently on medication?
How long are appointments?
Who is this program NOT for?
Do you do discovery calls?
What if I'm already working with a doctor or therapist?
Do you have a refund policy?
How long do I get access to the course?
Get the insomnia monkey off your back for good.
Not quite ready for a personal coaching program yet?
Start with my FREE email course.
Nine emails over 14 days where you'll learn all the basics you need to understand insomnia.